IT'S GOT IT ALL! **UNDER OFFER - HOME OPEN CANCELLED**
When it comes to the list of everything you’re looking for in a near city, character family home, this one’s got it all. It’s got the rooms, it’s got the space, it’s got the pool, the renovated kitchen, the open plan living PLUS formal lounge, full height ceilings, full block with sealed ROW at the rear and the best of both worlds when it comes to coffee, restaurant and shopping options – Mt Lawley or North Perth? You choose! And then there’s the cluster of cafes and shops, including No. 4 Blake Street, within strolling distance too.
Situated East of Alexander Drive, near the Mt Lawley border, this fabulous property is also conveniently located to the bus for easy access to the City, St Paul’s Primary School, ECU, Mt Lawley SHS, Ron Stone and Hamer Parks or Yokine Reserve if you love wide, open spaces.
Then there’s the house itself. Much loved for many years, it’s been thoughtfully extended and renovated and offers a generous and flexible floor plan that can easily be configured to suit a myriad of needs, together with an opportunity to add your own touches and further value if you choose.
Simply put – it’s just a really nice, great value family home where you’ll be able to live comfortably and happily for many years to come.
– Tuckpointed character facade with return verandah
– Lovely formal entry with leadlights
– Up to 5 good sized bedrooms, four with BIR’s
– Two family bathrooms, one near new, and two WC’s,
– Formal lounge with feature gas fireplace
– Large, light and bright open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living space
– Recently renovated kitchen with Essa Stone benchtops, lots of drawer and cupboard space and quality built in appliances
– Undercover alfresco with louvres to control the light throughout the seasons
– Lush and mature landscaped gardens that include a dwarf citrus grove, fruit trees, climbing roses and herb patch, to name but a few, all fully bore reticulated
– Large, attractive swimming pool with water feature PLUS lawn for the kids and/or pets to play
– Ducted aircon
– Plenty of paved, off street parking
– Sealed ROW (Sprig Lane) at the rear.
So if you’re looking for a quality family residence that’s good value, kid and pet friendly, has lots of space and room to grow and move and is conveniently located to everything you need (and then some) – here it is. Interest is expected to be brisk so make sure you get to the home open or call to organise an inspection.
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport