Absolute Show Stopper
Rarely do we see homes of this caliber.
Architect Designed by local architect builder Fruition Design and Build, to optimise this perfect 465m2 corner block, and finished to perfection.
A brand spanking new, turn-key, highly spec’d, 4 bedroom 2 bathroom, home, with powder room and study.
Never lived in.
Ready for you to move into, and call your own.
The versatile floorplan works as a fully functional 4×2, or one of the large bedrooms can be used instead as a separate living room that opens directly to the back yard.
The raking ceiling of the dramatic entrance space opens through to a large open-plan living room.
Over-height ceilings and a Pinterest worthy kitchen, ensure this room has the wow-factor in spades.
Superlatives don’t do this kitchen justice.
At the heart of the home this European styled kitchen, is an entertainment and work space all in one.
Stone benchtops, and premium Venette finished cabinetry are just the beginning.
Power points everywhere, fridge plumbing, a cleverly conceived portion of working kitchen for hiding away the coffee machine and microwave, and of course a very necessary wine fridge.
All the bedrooms are generously proportioned, with 100% wool loop pile carpet, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and built in robes.
The main bedroom is a delight.
A corner window featuring both sheers and blackout curtains, letting you set the mood.
The walk in robe boasts built in furniture, ready for you to unpack your bags today.
The ensuite bathroom is an elegant space for relaxing and washing away the day.
You’ll luxuriate in the detail.
Brushed brass tapware, complimenting the heated towel rails.
The light-filled and clever conceived home is surrounded by garden.
From within the home the windows frame a multitude of garden vistas.
Professionally landscaped with the inclusion of mature Magnolia trees, recycled brick paving, feature granite rocks, Merbau decking and Soft-Leaf Buffalo Grass.
If you need a home office there is a dedicated room complete with built in furniture.
Practically separated from the rest of the home, this is your place to retreat to when you just need to work from home.
There is so much more…
• 12 Station reticulation to all landscaping with Rainbird Controller
• Therman X Hybrid Heat Pump 300 (This is the hot water unit, no Gas on Site)
• 6.6 KW Solar System
• Seima Basins to all vanities
• European Kitchen with Bosch 90cm Series 6 Pyrolytic Oven, Bosch 90cm Series 8 Induction
Cooktop, Bosch 70cm Series 6 Rangehood, Bosch Underbench Dishwasher
• Premium Polytec Cabinetry – Vanetta Finish.
• Premium Signature Benchtops from Stone Ambassador Bluetta and Casablanca
• Clipsal Iconic switches and power points with interchangeable cover plates.
• All walls insulated, internal and external.
• 60mm Anticon insulation under zincalume roof covering.
• Lightingales feature lighting including Timber Delphina Weplight pendant to entry
and Normann Copenhagen Amp Lamp pendant to ensuite
• Commercial Window and Door Frames with Louvres.
• Pull down ladder access to roof space
Of course the location is amazing.
Walking distance to Perth’s most vibrant foodie strip and shopping.
In the sought after Victoria Park School Zone.
Inspection will impress.
This is truly an opportunity to avoid the uncertainty of building a new home.
Secure 242 Gloucester Street and you could be moving in a matter of weeks.
Water – $909.82
Council – $1,153.15
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land size 465 m²
- 2 Carport
- Appraised the plans for Brett's new build