Vic Park Life!
Located just off the vibrant Victoria Park restaurant, small bar and café strip, 3/12 Mackie Street is perfectly presented and ready for you to enjoy.
Boasting 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms this townhouse is set back off the street in a small group of homes.
Solidly built in 2012, these properties have been tightly held, with the original developer only releasing this home to the market now after 9 years.
The generous open plan downstairs living room incorporates lounge, dining and kitchen in a streamlined modern layout.
A north facing glazed sliding door allows plenty of natural light into the home throughout the year, as well as easy access to the paved private courtyard.
You’ll love avocados and mangoes from your own mature trees! As well as a garden full of mint – perfect for the odd Mojito enjoyed with friends.
All the bedrooms are located upstairs and enjoy plenty of built in storage with the expansive master bedroom boasting an ensuite with a toilet.
A deep bath in the main bathroom is perfect for long relaxing soaks.
The home features reverse cycle split system air conditioners throughout, keeping you comfortable year ’round.
• NBN (FTTP)
• Lock up garaging plus an additional off street park
• Nearby public transport to the City and Curtin University
• A ridiculous choice of amazing foodie hot spots just a short stroll away!
• Free game day buses to Optus Stadium
• Perth’s best Craft Beer venue just around the corner (DTC)!
On the city’s doorstep 3/12 Mackie is sure to impress.
Council Rates: $2,162.44 (2020/21)
Water Rates: $1,254.37 (2019/20)
Strata Levies: $300 per qtr
* The Buyer is aware that the Town of Victoria Park West area (including this property), will be subject to an Underground Power Levy in the 2021/22 financial year (see the Town of Vic Park web site for more information).
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land size 160 m²
- Floor Area is 155 m²
- Open Parking Spaces