SUPER SPACIOUS QUALITY CHARMER
This attractively renovated and beautifully presented home with masses of charm has 3 generously sized bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, a mix of spacious formal and informal living areas and a huge decked undercover alfresco area offering more room to live and entertain that most.
Approx. 10kms from Perth with Emberson Park at the doorstep, transport around the corner, Hampton Park Primary School and a deli at the end of the street and a choice of popular shopping centres, including Centro Galleria and Noranda Shopping Village nearby, it ticks all the boxes as a terrific near city lifestyle or investment proposition with easy access to all the amenities the property gurus tell us to look for.
And then there’s the house. Designed to maximise leisure and manageability, it boasts a range of quality easy care internal and external finishes such as polished jarrah floorboards, stone bench tops in the kitchen and wet areas, extensive rear decking and artificial turf, all of which enhance its visual appeal. Then there’s an alarm, remote controlled security gate and reverse cycle aircon to provide extra peace of mind and year round comfort. And whilst it would be a superb low maintenance lock & leave (if you can tear yourself away), there’s also ample room for kids, human and fur, to play.
– 3 double sized bedrooms all with BIR’s
– Good sized family bathroom PLUS second shower and WC, all tastefully renovated with neutral colours and contemporary finishes
– Flexible floor plan that includes a large living space adjacent to a formal dining room (or kids play area?) that you can configure to suit your individual needs
– Open plan kitchen/meals area with quality Electrolux oven and Bosch dishwasher as well as ample cupboard and bench space – perfect for cooking up a storm whilst chatting to friends and family
– Lovely, expansive undercover decked alfresco entertaining area ready for parties, entertaining or chilling out on a Summer’s day
– Additional rear space for kids or pets to play
– Secure double carport
– Near new HWS, alarm, aircon, electronic security gate.
Call now and book a time to see for yourself the value and opportunity on offer in this terrific lifestyle property – you’ll be glad you did.
Council Rates: $1349.72
Water Rates: $950.30 (FY 13-14)
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- garden shed
- Secure Parking