Built on 763m2 this solid 1980 built brick and tile home has been given a new lease on life by the current owner occupiers, with new electrical work, 4 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, fresh paint, new carpet, new cooktop, new oven and upgraded gas pipework for the new hot water service (plus much more).
With a back yard fit for the most epic of test matches, the established turf and bore reticulation ensures green grass year round.
This is a blank canvas ripe for your creative genius.
Plan a new home in the future, plant an orchard, build a chook yard, put in a pool, keep bees – there is room to do what ever you like.
And yet this neat as a pin home and spacious back yard truly plays second fiddle to the shed.
Rarely have I sold a home that caters so perfectly to the enthusiast.
Attention to detail is a rare thing, but this 4m high escape from the everyday has been perfectly executed.
There is room to pursue your passion in comfort and security away from prying eyes.
• 9m x 7m x 4m
• Fully insulated walls and roof
• Powered remote 4m wide roller doors 3m high
• Slab 170mm High with 32Mpa concrete reinforced engineered for two post hoists with extra
• Powered with Separate Electrical Board
• LED internal lights
• LED external Flood lights
• 15amp GPO
• Multiple 4 outlet GPOs to walls
• GPO’s to all roller doors
• Ethernet cable wired to NBN fibre router in home.
• Heated – True North TN10 wood stove and custom stainless flue
• Open Carport – 7m x 6m
• Reinforced 32MPA concrete hardstand
• Side Gates to keep animals in backyard
• Front Fence with Gates – very secure
• NBN Fibre to premises – relocated to central hallway cupboard with new GPO
• New Bore
• New Retic system – hose for hand watering connected to Bore
• New Rainbird WIFI Retic controller with remote phone interface
• Village Green Turf installed
Certainly 6 Lurnea Place is more than a shed!
But it is damned impressive.
Live in comfort with easy access to a plethora of amenity.
Curtin Uni, Collier Park Golf Course, Curtin Hockey Stadium, Waterford Plaza, the brand new Curtin IGA, regular public transport, public and private schools are all nearby.
A unique opportunity to secure a cul-de-sac home on a large green titled block within the City of South Perth.
You’d be crazy to miss this.
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land size 763 m²
- Floor Area is 92 m²
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces