Located in the heart of the Raphael Park Precinct this ready to live in 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on a rear 332m2 block, has been tightly held by one owner since new.
Originally built in 1992, this double brick and tile home has been refurbished and is ready you to live in.
Walking into 69A Cargill Street you’ll be surprised at the big open plan living and dining room. With a bay window to the north you’ll enjoy using this room throughout the year.
With hard wearing wood-look laminate floors, the practical floor plan boasts 2 generous living areas, so there is plenty of room and good separation of space. The master bedroom and ensuite are conveniently at the front of the home, while the other 2 bedrooms and bathroom are off a hallway to the rear. All the bedrooms have built in storage and there is a linen press located adjacent to the full sized laundry.
A recently renovated kitchen ticks all the boxes, providing clean lines, plenty of bench space and practical drawer storage. Modern stainless steel appliances and a cosy breakfast bar complete this light and bright addition to the home. Overlooking the alfresco living space and the second living area, this kitchen really is the hub of the home.
The home features provision to park two cars undercover plus there is room for another car off-street if required.
• Featuring touch screen controlled Daiken zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, you’ll be sure to stay comfortable year round.
• NBN (FTTP) is available, perfect for streaming binge-worthy drama or running the office by remote control.
• The garden is low maintenance and the back yard is brick paved for easy no fuss living.
• Curtin Uni bus and City bus stops just around the corner
• Walk to everything! Stadium, River, WACA, restaurant and café strip,
• Located in the sought after Victoria Park Primary School Zone.
• Gated parking for extra security if required.
• Instantaneous gas storage hot water system
Plenty to love and no reason to hesitate!
Council Rates: $1,964.87 (2020/21)
Water Rates: $1,169.71 (2019/20)
* The Buyer is aware that the Town of Victoria Park West area (including this property), may be subject to an Underground Power Levy
in the 2021/22 financial year(see the Town of Vic park web site for more information).
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land size 332 m²
- Floor Area is 139 m²
- 2 Carport
- Open Parking Spaces