MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL...
Is this the fairest of them all? **UNDER OFFER – HOME OPEN CANCELLED**
If you’re after a unique character cottage that combines period and vintage features with clever, contemporary design and renovation touches in a location that’s a hop, skip and jump away from Perth’s most up and coming social precinct, you’ve found it.
West of the railway line nestled towards the Mount Lawley and Inglewood borders, with the temptations of Whatley Cres and Eighth Ave around the corner, the city only four train stops away and spaces ideal for entertaining inside and out, you’ll be spoilt for choice as to how and where to spend your leisure time if you’re lucky enough to secure this beguiling home.
Externally the house presents a pretty, traditional, tuck-pointed and white picket fence facade with mature trees and landscaped gardens that provide discreet screening from the street.
As you enter inside through the bright, jewel coloured, leadlight front door you’ll fall in love with the sense of light and space, the classic high ceilings and floorboards and the dash of quirky industrial bent that this urban haven affords – it’s a home with heart, where the living is easy and where you’ll adore coming home to retreat at the end of a busy day.
The private gardens and undercover alfresco area at the rear are the perfect accompaniment to the relaxed, modern style found within and will easily accommodate a large party or provide enough room for kids and/or pets to play.
– Beaufort St side of the railway line and within the Inglewood Primary and Mount Lawley SHS zones
– Three bedrooms, the main and second each having decorative feature fireplaces and the second also with BIR’s
– Generously sized, fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops
– Dining area adjacent to the kitchen so that you can chat and laugh with family and friends whilst cooking or serving up a storm
– Casual rear living space with french doors opening out to the large, landscaped private rear gardens and paved undercover alfresco area
– Sizeable renovated European style bathroom/laundry
– Out of the way, off street parking for two cars at the back
– Reverse cycle aircon throughout
It’s rare for character homes integrating this level of contemporary design in a location affording such a wide choice of lifestyle options and conveniences to come to market. Don’t miss out on this one. Call now for more details or see you at the home open.
Contact Baston & Co. Property
- Lee and Derek Baston
- 0417 99 23 24
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor